Friday, October 03, 2008

Day 40

The day I have been looking forward to have finally come! HAHA! Woke up today to find everybody still sleeping when we're supposed to meet. Seems like everyone are just too tired from the amount of assignments we have to do. As one big group of around 11 people, we went straight to " Fai Yuan Di". The hair stylists were shocked to see one big group of students entering their salon HAHA!


We're the first four to decide to dye/highlight our hair. This is our "Before Look" haha. I'm the only one who's dying while the other 3 are just highlighting their hair.




My dying process took me about half an hour only. I was told that my hair absorb the dye faster than the others. Well, my hair stylist is none other than the vice chairman haha.


This is the "After Look" of 4 of us haha. Cant really tell the different of me I guess. Hope I look better and handsome! HAHA!



This is the majority of us that already have our hair done nicely. There are still some who are still in the process of doing their hair. We spent almost the whole day in the salon as there were just too many customers including us. We had to wait for quite some time before each of us gets our turn. Nevertheless, I suppose everyone is satisfied with their hairs except for one or two hahaha.

Again! Mr puah cooked porridge for us for dinner! This time round, chicken porridge. It's delicious as always and I suppose this shall be the last time trying out Mr Puah's cooking skills haha.

No comments: